Friday, November 18, 2016

Release Week! Day 4!!!

Hello everyone! Are you enjoying the new release as much as we are?? Today is the final day of blog posts but that doesn't mean the fun is over! Check out the whole release HERE. Be sure to use the code FREESHIP until November 21 for free domestic shipping.

Look at these beauties!



Heidi Erickson featuring Mushroom Lane Winter House








Heidi Erickson featuring Balloons Riley & Now That I Am Old




Joy Stagg featuring Engagement SophieYou're a Diamond









Michelle Pearson featuring Crying Riley & Being Kind 




Michelle Pearson featuring Bunny Hugs & Hold Hands




Sandye Curry featuring Gingerbread Riley and Sophie & Hold Hands




Sandye Curry featuring A Poem for Mornings




Sharon Smith featuring Mushroom Lane Winter House




Terri Peaslee featuring Crockpot Wine



I hope you enjoyed Release Week as much as I did! Be sure to follow Riley & CO on Facebook for even more inspiration!

See you next week,
Angji

2 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

You all did it again! What great creativity, down to the little details (yes, I do notice those things)!!! The sentiments really rock your Riley scenes -- thanks for all the chuckles. I will start to wear Depends when I visit your blog ♥

Adrienne said...

I'm laughing at Rosy's comments!! I LOVE your cards, ideas, artistry. I can only hope to emulate your work. Thanks for sharing such great ideas with someone who is not intrinsically creative. I need your help so keep these comin'!